Friday, April 10, 2009

First foods & messy faces


We started Layne on solid foods recently. Do this point he's had green beans, sweet potatoes & is on peas right now! I think we're going to give him squash or carrots next.

Here are some pictures of Layne enjoying his sweet potatoes


Or maybe not lol!
Here is our messy face picture from the next day at dinner. He was putting his
hands up in his mouth & getting it all over the place. I figured "Oh well" I'll just clean him
up afterwards & figured that this could be a really cute picture! lol He was being really excited in this picture, as if you couldn't tell! lol
Maybe he'll like the peas!

Hmm, I'm not sure about these mommy! lol
In all seriousness though, he has enjoyed the foods. The first bites may have been a little rough but he's a good eater. He gets his tongue in the way sometimes & pushes his food out, but we're making progress! I think cereal mixed with apple juice is his absolute favorite though! He scarfs that down!


And here's a bonus picture. Daddy took this of Layne while mommy was still sleeping. My sweet, sleepy little boy!


Well, I'm off to play Call of Duty! Don't know what I'm talking about? Check here!

2 comments:

dirtydiaperlaundry.com said...

I LOVE your blog. You really take some amazing pictures and he is just the cutest little ham!!!

Mind if I add you to my blogroll?

Marisa (sleepisfortheweak.net) said...

Layne is so cute Lacey! I love the faces he makes, they're priceless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin