Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Music can be so unique

... to each individual! It really is a neat thing that two different people can read the lyrics from one song two totally different ways!

Anyway that was just a thought above, I'm not really going to elaborate on it, just think it's really interesting! lol

I'm sitting here right now listening to the playlist on my Myspace page. Which includes:
Angels on the Moon - Thriving Ivory
Sober - Pink
I Will Be - Leona Lewis & Avril Lavigne
Let Me Go - 3 Doors Down
When I'm Gone - 3 Doors Down
Hang - Matchbox 20

If your bored you should head over to my page & listen to them. I take something from each of them. You might take something different from them though. That's the beauty of music!

For example, I'll break down part of "Sober" by Pink that means something to me.

"When it's good, then it's good, it's so good till it goes bad
Till you're trying to find the you that you once had
I have heard myself cry, never again
Broken down in agony just tryna find a fit "

To me, this does a good job of symbolizing the time in my life after Landan passed away. Life was good, perfect - until everything went to hell & my life came crashing down. I'm still trying to find the "Lacey" that everyone used to know, Landan took some of that with him. So you get where I'm going. If you feel like it - tell me what those lyrics mean to you!

On a side note, if I could have anything singing voice in the world, it would be Pink's. Gosh she's so talented!




This this was such a random post - Enjoy this random graphic by me too! lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin