Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This is what I have to deal with ...

This was also posted on my Facebook page. But thought I would share it here as well. People are cruel!


by Lacey Harris-Willoby on Monday, August 16, 2010 at 5:57am

Perfect example of what I have to deal with because I chose to memorialize my child & share him with the world? And to be honest, this is also why I'm kinda nervous to check my emails from You Tube letting me know that I have a new comment on one of my videos.

I guess I just don't understand how someone can say things like this?

"Way to use a shitty song to remember your ugly fucking child. I did a complimentary whack off session to the thoughts of your fat fucking ass crying over his weak little body dying so fast. How many things were you unable to say to him? How many trips and activities did you have planned to do with him to all go up in a cloud of smoke, because of this little shit eating faggot dying so fast? Way to be a terrible mother you fat slutbag. Eat shit and die like your stupid faggot child."

Here is the video the comment was left on ... http://www.youtube.com/user/SeniorLux#p/u/23/3EYaM-E8lP0

7 comments:

Losing Brownies said...

I am so sorry that someone so heartless would post something so mean and hurtful. The obviously have no clue what it's like to lose a love ones, especially a child. I hope you were able to report them for such a horrible statement. That shouldn't be allowed on any public forum.

Chris said...

Oh Lacey this breaks my heart no one should say things like this. Im sorry you have had to endure this, please know that not all people are like this. you should delete that comment for sure! You are a beautiful mom and Landon was a wonderful beautiful boy. Please dont let this stop you from sharing yours and Landons story.
~hugs~

~Dawn~ said...

I'm in tears. I'm soo sorry that someone so cruel and heartless said all those hurtful things to you. They have no clue. I'm a new follower to your blog, but I can already see from my first visit that you are an amazing Mommy. Lots of Love!!

Dawn
http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

~Dawn~ said...

I'm in tears. I'm soo sorry that someone so cruel and heartless said all those hurtful things to you. They have no clue. I'm a new follower to your blog, but I can already see from my first visit that you are an amazing Mommy. Lots of Love!!

Dawn
http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

Mommy Kerin said...

I still just want to beat that persons arse man. That is definitely the worse one so far because usually they are mean, but the added sexual bit is just mind blowing. :(

Mary said...

Wow! I have never heard anything so cruel! Landan is a gorgeous, sweet, loving little boy. He does not deserve those insults and either do you. I am so very sorry!

I just found this blog from Kelle Hampton's blog today. I can't believe it! I have thought about you and BOTH of your boys soooo many times over the last three years. I used to follow you on myspace and fell in love with your beautiful Landan before you were even pregnant with Layne. I remember Layne's birth and all of the gorgeous pictures of Both of your boys.

I am so glad I found you because now I can tell you how much your precious Landan touched my heart. It has been almost three years since I have been on myspace and I still think about Landan every single day!

Thank you for sharing both of your precious boys with us!!! I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious son.

Love,
Mary

MamaLacey said...

Hi Mary! What a small world! It was so nice to read your sweet comment & it is always, always an honor to meet someone who's heard about Landan before & remembered his story. It means so much to me!

- Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin