Saturday, August 23, 2008

Preschool

Taken from Myspace blog: August 5, 2008

Well it's August already. Landan is almost 5yrs old! Gosh, such a big boy. I wonder who he'd be today, the same amazing, happy little boy I'm sure! Landan was so smart & advanced I'm sure he would have been attending preschool this year. I would have been shopping for the perfect bookbag & school supplies, getting new clothes for school, and sending my big boy off into the world for the first time! I can't help but to think of all the things I'll be missing out on with Landan, but all that started the day he passed away. All the little homework projects, papers graded with smily face stickers, and the crafts that he would have been bringing home to display so proudly! How can the world be so cruel? Ugh I miss him so much!

1 comment:

Lissa Lane said...

I wanted you to know that Freja has been carrying a small print off of Landan I printed from my printer. She keeps saying he's her angel boyfriend and he's nice. I'm in tears thinking about it and wanted to tell you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin